Today I'm sharing with you a Cactus unboxing and potting of Mountain Crest Gardens Opuntias. I selected 3 different Opuntias all with the potential of brilliant flowers in the Spring.
I've potted them up and they will take the Summer to grow and in the Spring bloom vibrant flowers.
Check out the Opuntia selection at Mountain Crest Gardens using the affiliate links below.
Opuntias Section...
https://bit.ly/2LadcPm
Opuntia Mon Cherry...
https://bit.ly/2zz2e4F
Opuntia Snowball...
https://bit.ly/2uvuY8r
Opuntia Nebraska Orange...
https://bit.ly/2ujrTcn
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel...
https://goo.gl/KMKs3y
Subscribe to my Newsletter...
http://eepurl.com/c_yoAr
Best tool I use to grow my YouTube channel...
https://www.tubebuddy.com/carmenw
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/serendipitys...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carmenwhite...
website: http://www.carmenwhitehead.com/
Etsy Shops: http://www.carmenwdesigns.etsy.com
#mountaincrestgardens #cactusunboxing #Opuntiacactus
plant haul Cactus Unboxing and Potting, Mountain Crest Gardens Unboxing | |
| 76 Likes | 76 Dislikes |
| 1,734 views views | 6.34K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét